The Unity Project is a study of epiphanies, awakenings and other transformational breakthroughs with the goal of increasing the manner and likelihood of people having these types of experiences.
The initial efforts of the project will be to gather information about epiphanies, enlightenment, awakenings, and other “life changing” experiences of a profound nature. More particularly, these experiences should be such that they have a significantly positive influence on the person as a result.
The Unity Project will act as a clearing house, or gathering point for this information. We will review information about these experiences with the purpose of finding commonalities and similar characteristics which might point to methods of creating or reproducing those experiences.
After initial information is gathered we will work towards ways to make these experiences more accessible to a broad group of diverse people desiring positive personal change.
And finally, we will spread the word about this work with the goal of helping as many people as possible to have these experiences in their lives.
Here are some of the initial questions and concerns motivating The Unity Project inquiry:
- Why are so few people “enlightened”?
- Why are epiphanies and transcendent experiences seemingly so uncommon?
- Is there a way to make a sudden transformational experience more likely to happen?
- What can be done to increase the likelihood of having an epiphanic experience?
- Is there a way to speed up this process?
- What goes into an epiphanic experience?
- What triggers it?
- What are the lasting effects?
- Can these experiences lead towards a better world?
- Can transcendental experiences lead towards a positive effect on our relationship with the earth?
Ultimately we seek to encourage the deep realization of the interconnectedness of all things, the divine nature of all beings, and reverence and love for our home, the earth.
The Unity of all things can be realized through the personal experience of all of us. We can all know the nature of reality ourselves through a unity experience of our own … that is our goal.
Epiphany – e·piph·a·ny [i-pif-uh-nee] (Dictionary.com)
A sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something,
usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.
The Unity Project
E-mail Alex at email@example.com
Copyright © 2010-2016 – Alex Johnson Productions